If you go bowling frequently or even participate in regular bowling tournaments, then you can consider yourself a bowling enthusiast. If this is the case, then you should consider building a home bowling alley. The following are just a few of the benefits that you'll enjoy from having a residential bowling alley installed in your home:
● You don't have to deal with crowds - One of the perks of having your own bowling alley is that you can use it whenever you want - you'll never have to wait your turn behind another group of people. Additionally, you won't have to deal with a crowd of people distracting you from your game if all you want to do is practice in peace and quiet.
● You don't have to drive - Not having to drive to the bowling alley is a bigger benefit than you might think. It means that you don't have to deal with traffic and that you don't have to try and find parking if there's none available. Not to mention that some people like to enjoy a beer or two while they bowl. Unless you're carpooling, this is obviously a bad idea if you plan on driving. When you have a bowling alley in your home, you can enjoy a few beers while you play!
● You can improve your bowling game - Generally speaking, you typically have to plan ahead in order to get practice in. Not only do you have to factor in how long it will take to get to a bowling alley, but you'll also need to reserve a lane. If you have a bowling alley at home, you can practice anytime you want, which means that you'll get much more time to practice and improve.
● You can make it easier to spend time with the family - Having a bowling alley in your home is a great excuse to spend more time with the family. How many kids are going to turn down a bowling night when they don't even have to leave home?
● You'll have a great way to entertain people - If you like having people over, then they will certainly love coming over if your home boasts its own residential bowling alley!